COVID 19 Update
Dear Centrepointe Orthodontic patients and families:
We are pleased to announce that we have received direction from the Ontario Ministry of Health to re-open our Orthodontic Office.
Our office will communicate with you before your next appointment to explain changes in our patient sign in process and clinical procedures. We will review a screening questionnaire with you. You will be asked these same questions again when you are in the office.
· We will restrict the number of people attending an appointment with the patient and prefer that the accompanying adult wait outside the office. We will make an exception for very young patients and those requiring assistance.
· We will ask you to use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the office.
· Your temperature will also be taken with a non-contact thermometer
· Our waiting room and public washroom are closed to ensure public safety. Please ensure that your oral hygiene is excellent prior to your appointment as our brushing station is also closed.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your patience as we work through all these changes, and look forward to welcoming you back.
Drs. Chumak, Zhylich and the Centrepointe Orthodontics Team